To celebrate the official listing of GECT on Bitsoda, Bitsoda will launch the Group-Buying for GECT on SodaStar on 23rd October 2019!
The GECT benchmark price for purchasing, which is also the opening price of the platform, is calculated as the average price within 30 days.
Activity Time: 2019/10/23 12:00--2019/10/25 12:00 (UTC+8)
Settlement Time: 2019/10/25 18:00 (UTC+8)
Benchmark Price: 0.08 USDT
Session Supply: 200,000 USDT
Price: 0.064 USDT
What is Group-Buying?
Group-buying means buying GECT with others in groups that provide users the opportunity to buy GECT at a lower price.
How to Join Group-Buying?
Click on "SodaStar" at the top left of the homepage to enter the event page and select the GECT project.
As a member: Click on "Join a Group" and enter the group ID to join in the corresponding team. (Supporting automatically join in incomplete full groups by group-buying)
As a leader: Click on "Establish Group" to form a new group and become a leader. (Each group max. 3 members, each user max. establishes 10 groups)
1. Only Bisoda users who completed personal verification (Lv.1) or enterprise verification are qualified to purchase.
2. As a member, each user could only join in one group and is not allowed to quit. The grouping is successful when its number of members reaches three.
3. Given that the purchasing limit is 100-5000 USDT.
4. The activity only supports USDT. After the purchasing period, the system will count all valid purchase orders. GECT will be distributed according to the individual purchase amount (purchasing price * purchasing amount) in proportion to the total amount raised. The left USDT in the users' accounts that are not deducted due to limited quota will be unlocked before 2019/10/25 18:00 (UTC+8).
5. Cashback system enables users to receive the discount benefits generated by group-buying activity within 3 working days after 2019/10/25.
6. GECT purchased by the user will be issued 10% to the asset account at 18:00 (UTC+8) on October 25, 2019. The other 80% will be released within 120 days in the form of a 20% release every 30 days, and the last 10% will be released after 120 days.
7. If the average monthly price is less than 40% of the benchmark purchasing price, GECT officially promises to repurchase the unreleased part at the price which users purchased before.
8. The final right of interpretation belongs to Bitsoda.
Group-Buying Cashback Calculation Rules:
As a member: 40% discount of the benchmark price with a successful established group
As a leader: 1 ≤ Number of successful groups ≤ 9 40% discount of the benchmark price
Number of successful groups = 10 50% discount of the benchmark price
Cashback amount of group-buying=Actual purchase amount*discount
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. Bitsoda will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Thanks for your support!