1. How can I apply for a corporate account?
You may submit a ticket by choosing 【Help with Account】→【Personal/Corporate Account Verification】.
Please follow the steps below :
- Please provide the applicant’s name, company name, the country/region in which the company is registered, and a contact number.
- Fill out the Corporate Authentication Form: https://forms.gle/8dXRF3owKA64DLK86.
- Please provide the applicant's identification document.
2. Who can apply for a corporate account?
The applicant must be a corporate legal person, director, or senior executive.
3. Which country can not apply for a corporate account?
Institutional accounts are currently not available for entities registered in the following countries:
Hong Kong, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Malaysia,Syria, USA [including all USA territories like Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas)], Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan, due to compliance or regulatory requirements.
4. What documents are required for the corporate account application?
- A copy of the original Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution / By-laws / Operating Agreement.
- A letter of authorization. Please issue a letter of authorization to Bitsoda and indicate the applicant’s position, authorizing the applicant to operate a Corporate Account on behalf of the company. Note that it must be dated within the past three months. If the company has only one director, then the Letter of Authorization may be signed by that sole director. If the company has more than one director, it should be signed by at least two directors. For your reference, we have an example of the Google form. If using a template, ensure that it is customized to fit your own situation.
- An official Company Report which was issued within the last year, including a list of current directors (until natural person), a list of ultimate beneficial owners (until natural person), their nationalities/jurisdictions, their passport number, and their percentage of holdings, etc.
- A link to the government website that contains your company details, allowing verification of the registration’s authenticity.
- Applicant's identification, such as a passport, driver’s license, or identity card. We suggest using a passport for the applicant's identity verification.
5. Do all documents need to be submitted in English?
Yes, we will require an English version of all submitted documents. If the Certificate of Incorporation is in another language, not only will you need to provide an English translation, it must be notarized by the local notary office.
6. May I apply for a second corporate account?
Each company may only apply for one corporate account.
7. I’m unable to access the Google Form to submit our company documents.
The page for submitting documents requires you to log in to your Google account. If you are unable to access this page, we suggest connecting to another network. If you are using a browser other than Chrome and experiencing a problem, please try to use Chrome.