1. Please login your Bitsoda account with a secure network environment.
2. Click "API Management".
3. Click “Create new key”, then set up the corresponding API Key label.
4. Select API restrictions.
5. Select IP access Restrictions.
6. Fill in the “Google authentication code”.
7. Store your secret key somewhere safe. It will not be shown again. Meanwhile due to security reason, please bear in mind that does not share this page to anyone. (If you forget the secret key some day，we may not help you to find it back. The only solution is to delete the API then re-create a new one.)